Senior Finance Manager, Telford
||£45000 - £50000 per annum
Sheridan Maine is currently recruiting for a Senior†Finance Manager for a Business Services organisation based in Telford. †
As the Finance Manager, you will be primarily responsible for financial support to the on the business site in understanding the key performance issues of the business. Furthermore, understanding of the total operational cost performance (in particular a certain aspect of it) and how this impacts the costing models used within commercial field. This person will be an integral part of the management team within the finance department and the management team of the activities they support.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Key elements will include providing financial analysis and insight into the operational activities of the business
- Prepare accurate and timely budgets & forecasts, balance sheet analysis and cash flow management
- Internal financial controls, processes, procedures and ensuring that the region/business adheres to standards for monitoring and controlling costs and revenue analysis.
- Lead the delivery of the budgets and forecasts, pipeline forecasting and analysis, sales to revenue reconciliations.
- Assemble actual and forecast cost positions during the month and at month end
What are we looking for?
- Qualified – ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Preparation of financial plans e.g. forecasts, budgets and long term business planning
- Attention to detail
- Acute Commercial experience
- Proficient level Excel and System skills
What is on offer?
Up to £45,000-£50,000 with an excellent benefits package
This opportunity is a fantastic and exciting one for the right individual who is looking for their next career contract The role will offer the individual a chance to thrive and build upon their successes and operate in a business that is experiencing substantial growth.