Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer, Victoria, Central London
Are you an ambitious, hard working, out going and motivated person that is looking to build a career in sales? If so, have you considered an opportunity within the recruitment industry?
RGB Network is an established recruitment consultancy that has been operating in the built environment for over 15 years. We supply white collar engineering professionals to leading companies throughout the UK who are working on large and high profile construction projects.
We're currently looking to hire additional recruitment sales staff for our engineering consultancy recruitment team at trainee consultant or resourcer level. Either role will suit somebody looking for a trainee sales position and wanting to develop a long term career as part of one of London's leading engineering recruitment companies
Your job role will include:
• Sourcing and screening candidates on the telephone and in person
• Presenting job opportunities to prospective candidates
• Arranging and managing interviews
• Negotiating salaries and terms of business
• Business development – managing existing client relationships and developing new ones
• Qualifying vacancies
• Attending client meetings
• Writing adverts
• 360 recruitment role
You will benefit from direct support and training on a daily basis, whilst also developing your skills via a comprehensive induction programme. This is a great way to build your knowledge and confidence - many successful consultants have started via this route. Your career development targets are clearly defined and progression is totally dependent on how successful and ambitious you are.
We are considering recent graduates and candidates with previous sales experience, although neither is essential as we also want to hear from individuals who have the right skills and determination and want to develop a career In recruitment.
What we offer:
• Basic salary plus uncapped commission
• Quarterly incentives - Including trips to Valencia, Amsterdam and UK Festivals
• Company mobile phone
• Direct training and induction programme with your line manager
• 2 day induction seminar at our parent company, Pertemps Network Group, head office
• Clearly defined career development and progression document – Stepping Stones
• Regular team social events on Friday after work
• A fun, hard working and team work office environment