Trainee recruitment consultant (top 250 company), Central London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer, Victoria, Central London
Are you an ambitious, hard working, out going and motivated person that is looking to build a career in sales? If so, have you thought about an opportunity within the recruitment industry?
RGB Network is an established recruitment consultancy that has been operating in the built environment for well over 15 years. We are part of the Pertemps Network Group and we have a group turnover in excess of £0.5billion, we are also regularly in the top 250 best companies to work for often as one of the highest placed recruitment companies. We supply architecture/ interior design/ engineering and construction professionals to leading companies throughout the UK who are working on large and high profile construction projects including Crossrail and Battersea Power Station redevelopment.
We're currently looking to hire additional recruitment sales staff to our London Victoria office team at trainee consultant or resourcer level. Both roles will suit somebody looking for a trainee sales position and wanting to develop a long term career as part of one of London leading built environment recruitment companies. The role will include full support and training in recruitment and the technical aspects of your desk, so don't worry if you dont have a relevant degree.
Your job role will include:
* Sourcing and screening candidates on the telephone and in person
* Presenting job opportunities to prospective candidates
* Arranging and managing interviews
* Negotiating salaries and terms of business
* Business development - managing existing client relationships and developing new ones
* Qualifying vacancies
* Attending client meetings
* Writing adverts
* 360 recruitment role
You will benefit from direct support and training on a daily basis, whilst also developing your skills via a comprehensive induction programme. This is a great way to build your knowledge and confidence - many successful consultants have started via this route. Your career development targets are clearly defined and progression is totally dependant on how successful and ambitious you are.
What we offer:
* Basic salary plus uncapped commission
* Company mobile phone
* Direct training and induction programme with your line manager
* 2 day induction seminar at our parent company, Pertemps Network Group, head office
* Clearly defined career development and progression document - Stepping Stones
* Quarterly incentives, which include both UK and international destination trips
* Regular team social events on Friday after work
* A fun, supportive and team work office environment
We are considering recent graduates and people with previous sales experience, although neither is essential as we also want to hear from individuals who have the right skills and determination and want to develop a recruitment sales career.
To apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to discuss the position please call us on 02079322800 we look forward to hearing from you.