Catering Supervisor - Maternity Cover, Macclesfield
||£8.45 per hour
We are looking for……
Catering Supervisor (to cover Maternity leave)
£8.45 per hour Term time only.
Are you looking for the next step to progress your career, an opportunity to grow and develop within our highly successful, award winning independent company?
We have a new and exciting opportunity to recruit a Catering Supervisor within the Education Sector, based at ASH GROVE PRIMARY SCHOOL, MACCLESFIELD, SK11 7TF to cover maternity leave.
Hours: 27.50 hours per week working Monday to Friday, term time only.
We are looking for a Catering Supervisor that can invigorate the team and ensure the highest standards of customer service within the catering team. A background in the Education sector would be an advantage.
Essential Qualifications & Experience Needed To Be Catering Supervisor:
- Previous experience in the Education Sector is essential.
- Must have a proven track record of top class supervision.
- You must be a self-motivated individual who works well unsupervised.
- Understand School Food Trust Guidelines on Nutrition.
- You must be an excellent communicator and in order to build relationships with customers and clients alike.
- Demonstrates confidence with a ‘Can do’ attitude.
Why is it great to work for US?
- Workplace pension scheme
- Recognition reward and awards
- Long Service awards
- Fantastic Career Development opportunities
- Annual Salon Culinaire
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Access to a Save as you Earn Scheme
The ideal Catering Supervisor candidate will have a proven track record of supervising and motivating teams and work autonomously.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check the cost of which will be borne by the company. Both the DBS and two satisfactory references are a condition of service with the company.
To register your interest in this position please email your current CV to: Andrea.Howell@taylorshaw.com  Area Supervisor