Board Director, Birkenhead
||£4500 per annum
Magenta Living - Board Director Recruitment
There are exciting opportunities for suitably qualified and experienced people as non-executive Board Directors at Magenta Living. Magenta Living is a registered social landlord with more than 12,400 homes in management across Wirral and West Cheshire.
Magenta Living has undertaken an independently facilitated review of its governance and is moving to a completely skills based board. Magenta Living is developing a new group which will have commercial subsidiaries and joint ventures delivering a range of services. We are looking for people with the following business and professional skills and experience to join our existing board:
- Asset Management
- Business and Commercial
- Formal Financial skills e.g. qualified accountant
- Strategic Leadership
- Audit and Risk
- Business growth
We want people who can make a difference and who think innovatively. We are looking for people who are strategic in their thinking who can help us to deliver our mission while maintaining our values of:
- Adaptability - doing things better and differently
- Ambition -- having a positive attitude and desire for success
- Integrity -- making decisions responsibly and doing what we say we will do
- Innovation - balancing the risks involved in new initiatives and innovation
If you are interested in this opportunity, your application should demonstrate:
- your commercial business and professional skills and experience
- a commitment to social purpose and improving communities
- a passion for tackling the challenges faced by the housing and property sectors
- eadership qualities, including sound judgement and decision-making
- an understanding of the Liverpool City Region and a broad understanding of the North West region
- a thorough understanding of the role of non-executive Board Directors
The positions are paid (£4,500pa) and training and development are part of our offer.
We strongly encourage applications from women, young people, persons with disability, BME and LGBT groups.
How To Apply
The recruitment exercise is being co-ordinated by our advising consultancy, Sewell & Wood and the Recruitment Pack and Application Form can be accessed on their website at :-.
Application forms should be emailed to Tim Sewell, Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note that receipt of applications will only be acknowledged if applicants are invited to progress to the next stage of the recruitment process.)
If you would like a confidential discussion about the role please contact Tim on 0121 200 5780.
Closing date for applications is Monday 21 November 2016.
Interviews will take place on the Wednesday 7th December 2016
Sewell & Wood is a division of Network Public Sector Ltd, 13 Bennetts Hill, Birmingham, B2 5RS
Network is an Equal Opportunities Employer