VNA/Reach drivers, Knowsley
||ú7.80 - ú8.30 per hour
A huge National Logistics Supply Chain that are currently experiencing growth are seeking a number of experiencedáReach and VNA Drivers withárecentáReach and VNA driving experience based in Liverpool, Merseyside(East Lancs). There are a number of contracts operating from this location therefore you would be working within a very busy warehouse.
As aáReach and VNA Driver your duties will include:
• General Warehouse Duties.
• Relocating Pallets.
• Loading/Unloading vehicles.
• Marshalling pallets ready for despatch.
• Load checking.
• Order Picking.
• Wrapping pallets.
An idealáReach and VNA Driver will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Must have solid previous experience operating Reach or previous experience driving VNA (Very Narrow Aisle) vehicles.
• Must have current valid licence for the relevant vehicles (either RTITB, ITSAAR accredited or current “in-house” certificates.
• Must have worked within a busy logistics industry and have worked to pick rates previously.
• Must have knowledge of warehouse equipment such as RDT’s.
• Must be flexible to working hours as shift times vary between contracts (which may include weekends).
These roles are full time on-going positions for the right candidates.
Hours of work can vary so flexibility to work shifts / weekends would be required.