combustion engineer -£38-£40k, London
||£38000 - £40000 per annum
£38-40k - mobile combustion engineer covering Surrey, Sussex, and London
Our client† pride themselves in providing an integrated, cost-effective solution to maintaining and servicing mechanical and electrical systems in a wide range of commercial, industrial, educational, retail and local government properties throughout London and the home counties.
They appreciate that every building and every client has different needs and this is why they take a proactive approach to each contract in order to present their clients with a tailored solution to meet their requirements exactly.
††Due to significant growth they are now recruiting for an experienced combustion engineer to support Maintenance division.
The combustion engineer’s duties will include:
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance works that can include PPM's, breakdowns and reactive repairs to a wide range of HVAC including boilers, burners, warm air units.
- Be able to complete paper work pads and utilise tablet technology to close down PPM and Reactive calls as we move to our new system
- Work in accordance with given instructions, maintenance schedules. safe working practices and method statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner
- Follow procurement practices as directed
- Maintain the cleanliness of all work areas including plant rooms, workshops and storage areas
- Attend problematic jobs and resolve issues
- You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience of dealing with clients at all levels.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and submit on time.
- Work towards the Engineering KPI system in place
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role
- In date Commercial and Domestic Gas qualifications. Below is listed the minimum required
- CCN1 CPA1, CONGLP1PD, BMP1, DAH1, COCN1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICPN1, †TPCP1, TPCP1A, CENWAT 1 HTR1, CKR1
- Electrical knowledge essential
- Additional qualifications such as IPAF, PASMA etc are also highly advantageous
- Ability to communicate with Helpdesk Team and Contract Managers
- Results and customer service focused
- Current clean driving license
- Confidence to work across all levels of the business
- Available to work overtime should it be required
- Take responsibility – for tasks and responsibilities where as an individual or as part of the Engineering Management team
- Can demonstrate strong communication and organisational skills
- Strong Problem solving and Technical Skills
Salary & Package
- Travel time- have to give the first hour everything else is paid.
- Working hours Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- 1 in 6 callout rota with £100 standby allowance and minimum of 4 hours per call
- Regular overtime available (min 2 Saturdays per month)
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
- Company Vehicle ( with private use),fuel card,† mobile phone, tablet, ppe
- Pension scheme available
- Healthcare scheme
- Progression and training available
- This position is also subject to a DBS disclosure
to apply please email your cv to email@example.com  or call me on 0207 932 2800 should you require any further information