Product Development - Foods, Market Harborough
Our client is a highly successful global group company which is enjoying year on year growth in demand for its range of products. Due to expansion an exciting, brand new opportunity has now arisen for a Process Development Technologist.
You will be responsible for co-ordinating factory trials and projects, checking consistency of new products, formalising ingredients lists and ensuring the required integrity of production processes is achieved. You will play a key part of a small speciality products team tasked with the development of specifications and standards for new products.
- To facilitate product and process development tasks
- Trialling organic food ingredients lists and optimising production process
- Meeting customer requirements in terms of particular new product development and process improvements
- To effectively run and deliver the NPD trial plan on time and to agreed target dates.
- Audit, initiate, and maintain procedures in the department to ensure compliance with food regulatory standards, labelling and product integrity compliance
- Co-ordinate paperwork and order raw materials for trials
A background and formal qualification in food technology, together with previous experience in food laboratory / new product trials is required. Small professional friendly team environment.
Interested? Please submit your CV in strict confidence, or call one of our technical consultants for an informal initial chat about this newly created career opening.