Mobile Air-conditioning engineer london £34K+, London
||£14 - £15 per hour, Benefits: door to door travel & private van usage
Mobile Air-conditioning engineer – London & home counties £14-15 ph + door to door travel + ample over time ( this is a perm role)
Founded in Feb 1993 our client has become a market leader in the Design and Build of Mechanical and Air conditioning Services to restaurants, Hotels, retail and commercial outlets.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mobile service, maintenance and breakdown Air-conditioning engineer to join there committed team.
The ideal air-conditioning engineer will be based on a 40 hour week working on mobile basis throughout London and the Home Counties. Your duties will include providing; service, maintenance and fault finding to all AC & Vent equipment. Some of the prestigious sites include; Chelsea F.C., Pinewood Studios, Italian Embassy- London, Fat Duck and Gordon Ramsay Holdings.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years service, maintenance and breakdown experience and hold a NVQ Level 2 in Air-conditioning and refrigeration as well as, FGAS cat 1 ( 2079)
In return our client will be offering up to £14-15 ph with Door to door travel, Company Car with fuel card, bags of overtime , call out 1in 6 with £100 standby, overtime at time and half as well as on going training and progression
A bit about you?
• You must have time served experience working as an Air Conditioning Engineer.
• You must have experience working in a Commercial Experience.
• You must have strong customer facing skills.
• You must be qualified to a NVQ Level 2 standard in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration & have your FGAS qualification.
• To manage, undertake & respond to PPM & Reactive works on Air Conditioning Equipment promptly & efficiently.
• To perform small Installation works, replacing units (Like for Like swaps)
- £14 – 15 ph based on 40 hors plus door to door travel on top
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Travel time – door to door
- Private use
- CALL OUT ROTA – 1IN 6weeks £100 STANDBY – min 4 hours per call
- 21 days holiday increasing with each year of service
- Lots of overtime to be had.
- Training available on AC products and M&E Courses
- Plenty of progression