ASAP Pertemps in Greenford walked away with one of the most sought-after trophies at this year’s Recruiter Awards; having been named as the ‘Best Temporary Recruitment Agency’.
Established in 2002, the Recruiter Awards celebrate outstanding achievements by recruiters across the country and are widely regarded as the industry benchmark.
Formed in 1990; ASAP Greenford became part of the Pertemps family of recruitment businesses in 2001. Already a highly successful agency in its own right, ASAP Greenford (recently renamed ASAP Pertemps) has gone on to continually break sales records. For 14 consecutive years, the business has been named Branch of the Year (highest net) at Pertemps - only twice in that period has the office not broken the £1m profit barrier.
Awards judges commended the business for:
- The commitment it shows to local community including efforts made to save a local hospital service
- Removing barriers for sections of society that may otherwise find it difficult to get work
- Its ‘no-skill-sets-rejected’ approach to findingallcandidates jobs
- The loyalty of team members, with majority having over 20 years’ experience at ASAP
- A hands-on approach to finding recruitment solutions – an approach that is also adopted by senior management
- Commitment to promoting diversity in client workplaces
- Its Training School where fully-funded courses are delivered to candidates on request
- Bespoke, flexible and innovative recruitment practices tailored for every client.
The awards night was held at Grosvenor House in London on 9thMay. The evening was a fantastic event to celebrate a successful year in recruitment and a chance to network with friends, colleagues and peers.
Also recognised at the Recruiter Awards were ISE Partners, shortlisted in the Best Client Service category, and Tanya Loosemore of RGB Recruitment, who was shortlisted for Agency Recruitment Leader of the Year. The competition was really tough this year, and everyone there did extremely well to make it onto the prestigious shortlist.
A huge congratulations to ASAP Pertemps for their win, and to ISE Partners and RGB Recruitment for making the shortlist.
Read more of our latest news.