Our client, a successful commercial furniture maufacturer based in the Haslingden & Rossendale area, is currently looking for a time served Chair & Setee Frame Maker with Wood Machining experience.
The main duties of the role:
- Construct Chair & Setee Frames from drawings accuratley.
- Be able to measure and cut required materials for construction accurately.
- Have previous experience of bench and furniture assembly
- Experience of using hand power tools
- Experience of using Band saws, Cross cut saws, Panel saws, Routers, Plainers and Sanding equipment (Linishers, hand held etc.)
Applicants must have previous experience in the role
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm
Temporary to Permanent role for the right candidate upon the successful completion of their probationary period.