Part-Time and Full-Time Assembly Operator positions based in Bicester
We are looking for candidates that are looking for either full-time or part-time work, have good communication skills and ability to work both in a team or on their own initiative.
- Ensuring all production processes are followed in order to deliver products on time
- Work to drawing instructions at all times
- Ensure all test requirements of dimensional checks are followed during or after assembly
- Dispose of any unwanted material correctly
- Be aware of, maintain and work to all departmental team targets
This role is permanent and paying £16750 based on a full-time role, hours Monday - Friday.
If you are available for flexible hours and have relevant skills, please APPLY now!