Do you have 2 - 5 years HR experience?
Do you have sound generalist knowledge of HR?
If so, we might have the role for you...
Our highly successful financial client based in Bicester are seeking a HR ADVISOR to join the highly successful team.
You will provide day to day HR support and contribute to the long term development of the HR functions.
Working closely with the Head of HR, you will work together to ensure a high quality of HR Service is delivered to the business.
- To work proactively with line manager in the resolution of employee relations issues to prevent escalation and early resolution
- To process and ensure accuracy of all offer letters, contracts of employment and new starter packs
- Ensure legal requirements are met in terms of eligibility to work in the UK and to liaise with the Home office to ensure compliance
- Providing HR support to Line Managers and employees, explaining process, policy and procedures
- Manage recruitment process by liaising with the recruiting Manager, recruitment agencies and applicants
Skills and experience required -
- Preferably CIPD qualified
- Ideally applicants will have at least 2 - 5 years previous experience
- Sound generalist knowledge of HR
- Broad knowledge and experience of handling employee relations issues
- Experience of working in a regulated environment is highly desirable
This is a full time role, working Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm.
This role comes with a highly competitive salary of 30 -35K DOE.
If you have the above skills and experience, why wait...