Do you have leadership experience within a Production environment?
Have you used 5S or Lean methods in previous roles?
Our successful Banbury based client is looking for a Production Manager to take on an established Production Team.
- Organisation and running of the production environment
- Ensure H&S procedures are adhered to
- Manage capacity, lead times and resource availability to fulfil current and future plans
- Evaluate and deliver productivity improvements
- Ensure clear communication of business and production priorities through team briefs
- Manage the production ERP system
- Control holidays, overtime and absence
- Co-ordinate relevant training
- Manage machine maintenance and breakdowns
- Work with the logistics, purchase and sales departments to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Recognized H&S training
- IT literate
- Knowledge of using ERP systems
- Knowledge of 5S or Lean methods within manufacturing
- Previous leadership experience
Candidates applying will need to have a real 'can do attitude' and the ability to analyse production processes while remaining highly customer focussed.This is a full-time and permanent position with working hours 7am-4pm Mon-Fri and annual salary £30k - £38k DOE.
If have the relevant skills and are interested in this position, please APPLY now!.