Do you have previous experience within a busy, varied and fast paced Payroll environment?
If so, we might have the role for you...
We are seeking a x 2 Payroll Administrators for our highly successful national client based in the Brackley area.
The focus of this role will be to ensure that people are paid correctly and on time.
You will perform all activities necessary to process payroll including maintaining related records and filing HMRC documentation.
Job duties -
Skills and experience required -
- You will be jointly responsible for the processing of approximately 3000 employees
- Processing new starters, leavers and changes to pay
- Processing the deductions from pay such as staff purchases / student loans etc.
- Understand and calculate statutory payments such as SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP
- Working closely with the HR team in maintaining employee records
- Assist in the generation of BACS payments and reports
We are seeking candidates that are used to working on a very busy varied payroll.
- Previous experience dealing with a 'weekly' payroll
- Previous experience in a payroll or finance role
- Good level of competence using Excel / Word
- Real understanding of the transaction flow within an integrated HR and payroll system
Applicants that have previously worked in an FMCG, Automotive or recruitment / employment agency payroll would be highly desirable.These roles are working Monday to Friday and are permanent opportunities. The positions comes with a highly competitive salary of up to 25k depending on previous experience
If you have the above experience, why wait...