Do you have previous experience as a Transport Planner?
If so, we have the ideal role for you…
We are seeking a Transport Planner for our highly successful client based in Kidlington
As part of this role you will plan and schedule outbound transport. You will also act as a key point of contact for all the transport providers.
Key responsibilities -
Skills and experience required -
- As part of this role you will look after 3rd party logistics clients
- You will be responsible for the planning and booking of drivers throughout the business
- Working closely with all teams throughout the business to coordinate their logistics requirements
This is a full time, permanent opportunity with an excellent salary bracket of £28,701 DOE
- The ideal candidate will have previously worked in the Transport industry and be used to a busy and varied environment
- Previous knowledge and experience of import / export processes
If you would like to find out more, why wait… APPLY NOW!!