Seeking a talented Project Architect for a growing Architect's Practice in Central London:
- Salary range - £40,000 - £45,000 PA + Pension + Reduced health-care plan
- Location – New, modern office space in Central London, Clerkenwell area.
- Experience in the Education sector a must.
- Benefits include - Regular in-house training sessions including Revit and BIM courses
- Working hours - 37.5hrs per week (Mon- Thurs 8.30am – 5.30pm & Friday 8.30am – 1pm)
Our Client have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Architect to become part of their London team. The successful Project Architect will have strong design and delivery knowledge in the education sector. The role also requires the ability to develop a scheme through all RIBA stages and the ability to develop and refine a client brief.Requirements:
• The Project Architect should have 3-5 years post qualification experience, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements
• Excellent presentation skills, including an ability to use Revit, Photoshop and Sketch Up. In addition, experience using Lumion/podium is preferable (ability to portray work in 3D)
• Strong client facing skills and confident to lead design team and client meetings and presentations.
Our client are looking for creativity, capability and commitment from their staff. They invest in their employees and always try to keep them at the forefront of architecture and their working culture provides an open, responsive and inventive approach to projects. They have studios in Manchester and London and work across Residential, Education, Leisure and Commercial sectors
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk