Role:- Inside Sales
Location :- Warrington, Cheshire
Contract :- Permanent
Hrs :- Full Time - Mon -Fri (08:30-17:00)
Salary :- Up to £22K (depending upon experience) plus £5K commission
Purpose of the Role:-
Our client a specialist supplier of parts for the engineering sector seeks experienced Inside Sales Coordinators to work as part of a team, ensuring smooth operations in the Warrington Office. You will be responsible for maximising sales and profitability of products to new and existing clients through effective use of telephone communication, internet and social media platforms.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities.
- Maintain regular contact with all customers especially key accounts.
- Support the external sales team by generating proposals and follow up activities.
- Support sales by providing technical advice to both existing and potential customers.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships.
- Provide and update effective sales data and stats.
- Actively seek to improve our efficiency and sales performance through innovative means.
- Effectively use the CRM system in order to maintain a 360 view of the customers.
- Maintain regular contact with the sales Team, Customer Support and distribution partners.
- Take ownership of tasks to successfully complete work to a consistently high standard.
- Must have some form of qualification within a Business/Sales/Engineering discipline.
- Have an Engineering/Technical or Sales/Business background.
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft packages and ideally with knowledge of SAP.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritise workload.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self motivated and flexible.
- Excellent time management skills and accurate record keeping.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer focused.
- Possess an eye for detail.