Job Role:- Account Manager
Location:- Runcorn, Cheshire
Salary :- £25,000 to £35,000 (DOE) + bonus OTE £10-£12K
Hrs :- Full Time Mon-Fri
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to join a leading manufacturing company, specialising in high precision instruments and software systems to a variety of specialist clients involved in the Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Energy and Chemical industries.
You will be responsible for the sales of hi-spec specialised chemistry products and services in a defined area to achieve or exceed sales targets within the territory.
As an Account Manager, your duties will be:
An ideal Account Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Conduct a minimum of 4 sales call a day
- Manage ongoing sales opportunities and leads.
- Gain knowledge of customers in your sales territory and use a territory plan for visits
- Providing an updated accurate sales forecast to your business manager
- Arranging demonstrations with technical team and business.
- Once fully trained, be confident in demonstrating equipment.
- Manage the entire sales process from enquiry to closing the business
- Attend exhibitions, trades shows and technical meetings when required
- Provide completed application forms with all the required information for application work to be carried out.
- Keep all opportunities up to date with correct value and date on the CRM.
- Log all sales appointments and demonstrations on the CRM
- Follow up all leads on the CRM within 24 hours where possible
- Make sure the correct marketing campaign is assigned to any activity or opportunity
- Ensure all data (contact names/addresses/installed base) for your territory accounts are up-to-date and valid
- Provide content for the regular territory newsletter
- Supply ideas for targeted marketing activities in your sales area
- Provide completed expenses and mileage logs on a monthly basis
- Maintain company vehicles and company property in good clean working order
- Ideally hold a qualification in an Engineering/Chemical/Laboratory Discipline.
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of sales success with at least 3-5 year's experience.
- Strong direct selling experience within a technical field.
- Good commercial skills and awareness.
- Eager to pursue business opportunities.
- Strong relationship and communication skills.
- Hold a full current UK driving licence.