Job Title: Pump Engineer (Electrical)
Location: Haydock, Cheshire (WA11)
Salary: £25K - £30K+ (depending on experience)
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client specialise in the design, installation, service & repair of pumping systems and equipment for a variety of blue chip clients and high profile construction industries
Due to sustained and successful growth within the company, our client have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pump Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate would be working on-sites, alongside their Field Service Team, as this role involves site servicing, repairs, and installation across varied industrial and commercial disciplines
In return, the successful candidate will receive:-
As a Pump Engineer, your duties will be:
- Opportunities to earn overtime
- Package inclusive of van & mobile phone
An ideal Pump Engineer will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Complete Installation, Maintenance, Repair and Fault Finding to submersible pumps, booster sets, pressurisation units, sewage treatment plants and associated equipment such as Pipework, Valves, VSD's and Control Panels.
- Accurately complete all relevant paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with clients at all levels and report any issues or delays accordingly.
- Must be prepared to travel the UK as some out of town work is required.
- Must have at least 3 years working experience within a similar role.
- Must have an Electrical or Mechanical qualification
- Must be able to manage deadlines and work as an individual as well as part of an installation
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
Normal working hours are Monday - Friday 07:30-16:00hrs, although flexibility is required dependant on nature of the contracted job.
Due to the nature of the role, applicants must have a full clean UK driving licence, and be prepared to travel as some out of town work is required.