Job Title: Sales Order Processor
Location : Appleton, Warrington, (WA4)
Salary : £20,000 - £21,000 p/yr (DOE)
Contract : Permanent (full time) - 37.5 hr per week
Hrs :- Mon- Fri 09:00-17:00hrs
Founded over 100 years ago, our client is well established clothing manufacturer & distributor on a global scale.
Our client are expanding their Operational capability and wish to add an additional Sales Order Processor to work out of their Warrington office.
The Sales Order Processor is responsible for supporting all customers within their Retail, Wholesale, Website and Export functions.
You will also ensure that all paperwork is processed in a timely and accurate manner, to maintain all systems and promote the smooth running of all related departments.
Responsibilities of the Sales Order Processor
The Sales Order Processor will hold the following Skills/Experience
- Review the order and run pick slips based on stock availability and delivery requirements.
- Enter new order on the systems ensuring all details are correct and that order acknowledgement are prepared.
- Daily updating of systems with manual sales.
- Investigate any reported discrepancies and correct accordingly on the systems.
- Update website and maintain accurate stock levels.
- Process website orders.
- Access customer order and process through to invoice.
- Arrange with freight companies any store collection and transfers, tracking shipments.
- Issue daily delivery reports.
- Raise an issue invoices, credit, debit notes.
- Enter new range of orders on relevant systems.
- Update customers on order status and any potential issues.
- Respond to all Customer Service enquiries from the web site.
- Answer any general enquiries relating to products and availability.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years within a similar role.
- Experience working on AS400 and/or Magento systems is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise workload.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Computer literate especially with Word, Excel and Outlook.
The successful candidate will receive additional benefits, which include a holiday entitlement increase to 33 days (including Bank Holidays) after 2 years service, generous staff discounts, Company Benefits Program and free parking.