Job Role :- Electrical Test Engineer
Contract :- Permanent
Location :- Wigan, (WN2)
Salary :- £23,000 p/yr + Benefits
Hrs :- Full Time Mon-Thurs (08:00-16:30hrs) & Fri (08:00-12:30hrs)
Our client is currently one of the UK's leading Electrical Manufacturer's operating throughout the UK and exporting to a large number of countries globally.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Test Engineer for their site based in Lancashire.
Candidates must have previous experience in a electrical testing capacity preferably from a manufacturing environment.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits :-
As an Electrical Test Engineer you duties include :-
- Site Bonus Scheme
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Company Corporate Discounts
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays per year
- Overtime Available
An ideal Electrical Test Engineer will have the following skills :-
- To carry out test programmes and plans on an incoming batch basis on our existing product range.
- To carry out test programmes on pre-determined product standards applicable to new product introductions.
- Perform calibration on test apparatus.
- Produce test Reports
- Assist in the maintenance of the laboratories UKAS Accreditation to ISO 17025.
- Analysis, testing and reporting of Customer product returns.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by line manager.
- Minimum of HNC in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- At least 3 years experience working in a laboratory/electrical environment.
- Strong problem solving skills with a naturally enquiring mind.
- Ability and confidence to use items of test equipment.
- Ability to produce test reports.
- Computer literate with working knowledge and application of 'Microsoft Office' applications