Job Title: Door/ Gate Engineer
Location: Warrington (WA4 6PS)
Salary: £26,000- £33,000 (DOE)
Shifts : Mon- Fri 08:30- 17:30- Flexibility required
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is a family run business with over 30 years' experience within the security market place is seeking and experienced Automatic Door/ Gate/ Barrier Engineer to join their reputable organisation.
Being well- recognised within their industry and having built up an excellent reputation they now require an additional highly motivated Engineer with a can do attitude to join an ever expanding team.
As a Door/ Gate Engineer, your duties will be:
An ideal Door/ Gate Engineer will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Installation, service, repair and fault finding all types of industrial doors and shutters.
- Working across the North West - No overnight stays required.
- Out of hours call outs.
- Handling day-to- day issues.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years solid experience of installation and service of industrial doors and gates.
- Ideally IPAF, CSCS.
- Driving licence.
- Flexible towards working hours.
The successful candidate in return will receive;
- Excellent salary of £26k- £33k DOE.
- Van, phone or allowance and tools provided.
- Company pension.
- Wellness Plan.
- 21 days holiday plus Bank holidays.
- Additional training provided.
- Premium overtime rates.
- Out of hours call out payment.