£35000 per annum
£32000 - £36500 per annum
£31500 - £36150 per annum, Benefits: Door to Door pay, Overtime available
Fire & Security Engineer
An opportunity has arisen to work for an expanding South Coast company as a Fire & Security Engineer. Covering the Portsmouth, Guilford, Camberley areas, installing & servicing a wide range of Fire Detection & Alarm Systems, Fire Extinguishers, Intruder Alarms, CCTV & Access Control systems.
The Ideal Fire & Security Alarm Engineer will have:-
- Knowledge and understanding of Fire and Security industry standards
- Some knowledge of basic PA, AV or Induction Loop systems would be an advantage
- Good geographic knowledge of Portsmouth, Guildford and Camberley areas
- Computer literate as tablet used as part of the role
- Good problem solving skills, ability to demonstrate a pro active approach to achieving high standards of customer care
This is a permanent role with working hours 8.30 -5pm Monday to Friday.
Salary & Benefits
£24-£30k (depending on experience) with good overtime rates. Call-out on rota system, Travel time paid. 28 days Holiday increasing after length of service. Company Van provided.
Please apply for this Fire & Security Engineer role online with a full up to date CV or call the Pertemps Southampton Branch.