(Science, Technical, Aerospace, Research)
We are working with our valued client based in Southampton, on a very exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join their innovative team.
They are a specialist optical fibre manufacturing company and are a well renowned market leader in their field. This full time, permanent role is responsible for the full range of speciality optical fibre sales across Europe. Given the nature of the role, some travel across the UK and overseas is required, however not excessively.
The successful Sales Account Manager will be proactively;
- Building strong client relationships by maintaining regular contact
- Preparing quotations and technical presentations for customers
- Identifying new opportunities and maximising existing accounts
- Participating in some International trade shows and events
- Supporting resellers in Europe
- Gathering market data to produce accurate sales forecasting
If you can demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualifications, we would love to hear from you;
- Have successfully graduated in a science related subject
- Previous experience of working in a sales role, preferably within a technical industry
- An analytical approach and strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at a high standard with clients and colleagues
- Beneficial if you are fluent in other European languages (German, French or Italian ideally) and have exposure to different cultures
They are offering a very attractive basic salary of £24,000 per annum with OTE of £34,000. However, earning potential is increased if you exceed your targets. Some flexibility with start and finish time, normal working hours are 37.5 hours per week.
Are you interested? Got what it takes? We would love to hear from you. Apply today, either online with a full up to date CV or you can alternatively call the Pertemps branch in Southampton for a confidential chat.