Business Development Executive/Account ManagerLocation: Romsey (office based)Hours: 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to FridayHoliday 23 days plus bank holidaysOpportunity for an experienced Business Development executive to join a well-established environmental services company based in Romsey.Your key role will be to manage an existing client base to ensure sales and revenue are maximised, alongside exploring new opportunities for services with both direct and partner clientsKey Duties will include
- Building excellent relationships with clients
- Increasing the number of leads the business receives, through proactive sales work.
- Assist marketing in planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives to attract new clients
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record within an account management or business development role
- Good listening and understanding skills and a great rapport builder.
- Be target-driven and focused on maximising sales
- Possess good IT skills
Full product/service training will be provided but the successful applicantIf you are interested in this Job and have worked in Sales or Business Development as a Sales Executive, Internal Sales Executive or External Sales then please click to apply and submit you current CV or contact Pertemps Southampton office.