£20K-25K + excellent benefits package
Permanent (Initial 4 weeks on a temporary basis)
We are working with a well-established specialist engineering company based in Fareham to help find an experienced Service Co-ordinator to join their friendly team.
To be responsible for effectively co-ordinating and scheduling the service engineer activities, to provide business support to the team and to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
The key job duties will Include:
The Ideal Candidate
- To be the main point of contact for the Service Department, and handling all enquiries where possible.
- Scheduling and despatching Service Engineers, movement and dispatch of materials to site to meet customer needs.
- Providing support, information, prioritisation and coordination of assignments for the Service Engineers
- Processing Sales orders and job sheets sales orders and raising purchase orders.
- Pricing and submitting quotations
You'll have previous experience within a similar role and be able to manage your own time and workload to meet deadlines. Experience of scheduling external teams of mobile workers and engineers within a service industry is essential. A customer focused team player would fit into the team.Benefits and Salary
Attractive offer includes 20,000- 25,000 salary and competitive pensions contributions package, gym membership plus healthcare and travel insurance.How to apply
You can either apply online with an up to date CV or give the Pertemps Southampton Branch a call!
£20K-25K + excellent benefits packagePermanent (Initial 4 weeks on a temporary basis) - due to this it would not suit candidates that are currently in a permanent role or required to give 1 months notice or more.