(Logistics, Transport, Distribution, Driving)
Rotating weekly shift of 06:00-15:30 and 09:00-18:30
£9.50 per hour
Pertemps are working with a global supply chain company based in Calmore. They require an experienced Administrator who have knowledge of working in a compliance driven transport environment. Ongoing temporary role with no current end date.
Key duties will include:
- Physically checking the deliveries before crews depart and when they return
- Monitor of drivers compliance and checking legal documentation.
- Monitor driver infringements
- Maintain and update the depot on vehicle defects, services and MOT's.
- Communication with external contracts to ensure compliance is up to date.
- Vehicle Hire / Off Hire
You will need fast and accurate IT skills, in particular with Excel and ability to work well across different departments. This is an ongoing temporary post with availability for immediate start so not ideal if you are required to give notice.
Please apply online with a full up to date CV or contact Michelle at the Southampton branch directly.