IT Business Analyst
Full time Monday to Friday – However flexible working hours are negotiable
£35 - £40k depending on experience
25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
We are working with a well established Environmental services company in the Romsey area. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Business Analyst to join them.Reporting to the Board, the role is responsible for managing the complete IT package and to continue to develop infrastructure and business systems improvements. The role will be managing the company-wide IT solutions and deliver high levels of customer service across a multi-site business. This is a great career opportunity for someone who has a predisposition to self manage and be self driven.As an IT Business Analyst your role will include(but not limited to):-
- Being responsible for reviewing, analysing and modifying systems. (including coding, testing, debugging and installing) to support application systems.
- Analysing and modifying systems including coding, testing, debugging and installing to support application systems.
- Managing the resources of 3rd party consultants and IT providers and developing business relationships to align strategy and delivery.
To be considered for this IT business Analyst role you will:
- Have a background in Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, Excel, Word, Outlook, Sharepoint and HTML.
- Experience at coordinating multiple projects and making recommendations to resolve technical problems.
- The Ability to analyse data contained in the company database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Have a proven track record at identifying opportunities to improve process efficiencies and business improvements.
- Have a well developed experience with a broad range of practice in hands-on technical roles.
Should you feel you match the above requirements for this IT Business Analyst role; possess an inquisitive mind and looking for your next challenge then don't delay and apply today. To apply, please apply online with a full up to date CV to the Pertemps Southampton branch.