An amazing opportunity has arisen for experienced Customer Service Advisors to join an established Logistics Team at a leading organisation based in Normanton.
This role is to provide and support a comprehensive range of customer services with regards to the provision of Logistics National Home Delivery Service.
You will be liaising with customers and patients in their own homes and with other internal and external departments, ensuring customer satisfaction and a responsive high quality service are maintained at all times.
Duties will include:-
• Ensuring that all enquiries and complaints are answered promptly, logged, investigated and resolved within the customer service guidelines and Standing Financial Instructions
• Receive and act upon patient ring back calls, activating the order and delivery sequence
• Action customer requests for emergency deliveries, liaising with all associated parties
• Liaise with Trust advisors to identify suitable alternatives (for both short and long term requirements) in the event of product stock out
• Liaising with relevant Trusts and Suppliers regarding patient product queries
• Acting as a point of contact between associated parties, customers and patients ensuring information is disseminated to all
• PC Literate
• Previous customer service experience essential
• Ability to be discreet, sensitive and tactful when dealing with customers
• Experience of working within a sometimes demanding environment is essential
• GCSE/O Level English or equivalent desirable
Don't miss the incredible chance to move your career forward with the best and email your CV now or call Nicola on 0113 2343484