A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Inventory controller to join an established and well known organisation in Normanton.
The role is to effectively carry out national inventory duties including expediting for a group of commodities to be allocated, ensuring that the targets, policies and procedures of the Authority are adhered to.
Hours Part time - Monday - Friday 27 hours per week
Duties to include:-
• Maintain all inventory parameter data related to the commodity groups and ensure this is continually kept up to date through close liaison with other internal departments as necessary.
• Aim to ensure that all target stock levels and target service levels are adhered to.
• Manage all slow moving stocks and take cost effective action as required.
• Contribute to the planning of deliveries made into the Warehouse through liaison with the Inbound Receipts team when required.
• Review and action system generated suggested purchase orders for stock lines in accordance with current Inventory parameters.
• Expedite the delivery of goods, by liaising with internal and external contacts.
• Action and record all returns to Suppliers, liaising with Operations and Suppliers.
• Reconcile delivery discrepancies when notified.
• Investigate invoice discrepancies and escalate any unresolved issues.
• Amend inventory parameters to respond to new business requirements notified by the Customer Services function.
• PC literate, including all Microsoft Office applications
• GCSE Maths and English or equivalent desirable
Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30
Don't miss this chance to move your career with the best and email your CV now or call Nicola on 0113 2343484