we are currently recruiting for a packing operative to join a leading manufacturing company in Leeds.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a succesful company providing dupport in the the packing department.
Temporary - May go permanent for the right candidate
Hours of work 8.30am till 5pm Monday to Friday
Duties to include
- Making up small quantity packs.
- PackingReporting any discrepancies on the delivery
- Labelling & Boxing up
- Updating locations if stock moved to a different stock location
- Assisting with the unloading of incoming containers
Ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to use own initiative
- Good Written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work to targets
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for this role please contact Nicola Brooke or email your CV