An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced warehouse operative to join a leading manufacturing company in Leeds.
This role is is provide support in the warehouse.
Temporary to Permanent
Hours of work 8.30am till 5pm Monday to Friday
Duties to include
- Pick stock from pick sheets
- Making up pallets
- Packing and getting orders ready for dispatch
- Reporting any discrepancies on the delivery
- Locating goods in the warehouse using Reach Truck
Ideal candidate will have:
- FLT Counter Balance & Reach Licence
- Experience of working in a fast paced warehouse environment
- The ability to use own initiative
- Good Written and verbal communication skills
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for this role please contact Nicola Brooke or email your CV