A food manufacturer who supply to a range of customers which includes retailers and other manufacturers are looking for a well rounded Quality manager for their site in Bedfordshire.
This challenging but exciting opportunity would be ideal for someone who is looking for their next challenge or a step up into a quality management role as you will be supported by the senior management team.
- Responsibility for management of QMS across the site
- Conduct site audits - HACCP and internal
- Manage a team of 7 people
- Investigate and resolve non-conformances
- Managment and resolution of customer complaints
- Assist with external audits which include BRC and customer audits
What is needed?
- Experience working in food manufacturing in a quality management position
- Experience managing people
- Experience conducting site audits
- Strong knowledge of BRC and HACCP
- Proven experience of dealing with non-conformances and customer complaints
- Experience with dried ingredients would be advantageous
In return the company are offering a salary up to £35,000 per year, pension and 20 days holiday plus the bank holidays
If the role is of interest then please apply with your most recent CV.