An established and profitable manufacturer of precision components for a range of sector is seeking an experienced Design Engineer on a fixed term contract until December to develop bespoke products for demanding applications for either contract or permanent employment.
Salary: £30000 - £34000
Job: Fixed-Term Contract
Location: West Midlands (commutable from Telford, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Walsall, Birmingham, Kidderminster areas)
- Conceptual and detail design of precision hydro-mechanical components and systems to meet customers technical specification
- Solidworks or Solidedge 3D CAD solid model and detail manufacturing drawings
- Carry appropriate design analysis
- Participate in design reviews, tests and development activities
- Liaise with component suppliers and sub-contractors
- Able to develop concepts and prototypes into production drawings to a high standard
The successful candidate will need to have the following experience:
- Experience designing from concept as well as modifying existing designs and drawings. You will also be responsibly for approving designs.
- Knowledge of designing electro-mechanical, hydraulic/pneumatic or mechanical components and systems for the aerospace, offshore, construction vehicle, oil & gas or similar industry is preferred but not essential.
- Support design concepts with analysis and calculation
- Ability to create product designs from Systems Requirements Specifications
- 3D CAD proficient (preferably Solid Edge, Solid Works, Inventor and Unigraphics).
- FEA and calculations experience would be ideal
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Good communication skills
Apply on-line or call Davinder Singh for a confidential discussion on 0121 450 5020 or apply to network-recruitment.co.uk. Network Recruitment Partnership Ltd recruits Engineers and Managers for the automotive, aerospace, electrical / electronic technology, energy, engineering and manufacturing, with a portfolio of services including advertising search, permanent and contract recruitment services.