A fantastic food manufacturer in North West London is looking for a couple of experienced production staff to join their site.
These are fantastic roles if you are looking for career progression and a company that will give you training and personal development.
Monday to Friday 8.30 - 4.30pm
Salary £20,000 plus opportunity to earn an additional £2000 in bonus
- Working in the production facility and ensure production machinery is supplied and produce is being produced to specifications
- Report any machinery faults or production issues
- Update paperwork accordingly
- Ensure the correct process flow is adopted
- Comply and uphold the sites food safety and hygiene standards
What is required from you?
- Previous experience working in production in the food industry as a production operative or production operator or production technician
- Have worked to SOPs
- Have an understanding of food safety and hygiene
- Strong communication skills
In return the company are offering a salary of £20,000 with the opportunity to earn an additional £2000 in bonus.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 - 4.30pm
If you have production experience ideally with multi component products and are keen to develop a career in production then please apply.