Job title: Head of Quality
We are recruiting for a Head of Quality on behalf of our client who are a prestigious Aerospace manufacturing business. The post is responsible for leading and managing quality engineering and systems, supporting for continuing growth in the manufacture and supply of aerospace components.
The Head of Quality will further develop the strategy and culture for Quality across the organisation as well as focus on sustained quality product and systems management. As a key member of the Executive Team, you will also help develop and set the wider company quality strategy and policy focus for all aspects of a manufacturing organisation with a global customer base within the aerospace sector.
- Managing the quality department in support of accurate product delivery performance and problem resolution
- Manage, develop and confirm the quality strategy and systems for the organisation
- Support customer liaison and management
- Ensure the integration of Quality as a focus into daily business operations
- Help to develop and set company strategy and policy as part of the Executive Team
- Manage and deliver the highest possible level of product and service quality
- Maintain and develop Quality systems
- Maintain customer and sector recognised accreditations
- Identify and implement key business milestones to measure people performance against quality criteria
You will also be required to have comprehensive knowledge of 8D, FMEA, APQP, control plans and other quality tools and techniques; good understanding of ISO 9001 and AS9100, and quality auditing experience.How to Apply:
Apply on-line via the Technical Network website…
or call Josh Handley for a confidential discussion on O121 45O 5O2O
Technical Network recruits engineers, managers and technical specialists for the aerospace, automotive, electrical / electronic, energy, engineering and manufacturing industries, with a portfolio of services including permanent and contract recruitment services.