This is a really exiting opportunity for TWO experienced Motor Vehicle Technicians to join one of the UK's leading businesses. Positions are available for people to join on a permanent Double Days.
Double Days Vehicle Technician (Mechanic)
Salary: 28,300 + Overtime + excellent benefits package
Shifts: Rotational between 06:00 - 14:00 and 11:00- 19:00
- Four weeks annual leave on entry with options to purchase more.
- A 36.5 hour working week Monday to Friday - Double Day shift
- A competitive Company Pension Scheme.
- All tools and equipment supplied.
- And lastly a great opportunity to develop your career working for the one of the largest fleet operators in the UK.
We are looking for professional vehicle technicians to perform a full range of inspections, diagnosis, maintenance and repair procedures on all types of vehicle, trailers and mechanical equipment and plant operated by the Group. Successful candidates must be fully qualified to at least advanced level (preferably in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification such as City and Guilds) and have proven (via CV) experience of working on a range of vehicles and trailers that you would expect a large fleet to have, for example HGV,LGV and Vans. We also require you to have a full driving licence (Class licence preferred). A successful applicant will be expected to work as part of an effective team.