Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Management Accountant on an exclusive basis to join an established Business that supplies to well renowned Retail Businesses in the UK.
Sheridan Maine is thrilled to share a fantastic opportunity that is on offer at a vastly growing Business that is based in Redditch. The Privately Owned Business has aggressive plans to expand through organic growth.
As the Accountant you will be taking responsibility of month end reporting and analysis, getting involved in budgeting and forecasting process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Variance Analysis on Monthly/Yearly basis
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assisting SMT with Forecasting & Budgeting
- Cashflow updates
- Manage Audit queires
- Improvement of internal controls
- Develop relationships with internal & external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have an attention for detail with commitment to excellence. Requirements include;
- Part Qualified (ACCA,ACA or CIMA) Or QBE
- Work to tight deadlines
- Good Excel Skills
- Dynamic problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
What is on offer?
£30,000 + Study Support
25 Days Holiday + Public holidays
Pension & Childcare Benefits
You will be working for a Business with a huge success story in the past few years and be involved in a fast moving Business.