Are you looking for a career change or are you a semi skilled fitter with experience in auto mechanics / motor mechanics that would like to join an expanding Vehicle Conversion company based on Halesfield, Telford? The company, a successful commercial vehicle accessory manufacturer are looking for 2 x Fitters to join their expanding team on a temp to perm basis.
As a Mobile Vehicle Fitter your duties include:
- Using a range of hand and power tools and engineering techniques to fit and install parts to vehicles.
- To maintain and repair mechanical parts and equipment to operational standards.
- To repair or manufacture parts using the general application of workshop machines.
- Using precision measuring instruments to check parts for accuracy and fit.
- To travel to sites nationally to install and sit vehicle parts for converting commercial vehicles.
As a Mobile Vehicle Fitter you must have the following skills:
- Enjoy technical work and be physically fit
- Previous experience in any commercial fitting role is an advantage
- Current clean UK driving licence
- Good hand-eye co-ordination and good attention to detail
- To be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Knowledge of motor mechanics would be an advantage.
The standard hours Monday to Friday 7am till 5pm, however flexibility is required to suit business needs.
In return you will be paid a starting salary of £8.50 per hour.
This position is Permanent after a successful probationary period of 13 weeks.
If you think this is the ideal job for you please CLICK APPLY.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical Sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk