Are you looking for casual, part time work? Shifts could be during the week or at weekends. My client needs flexible Waiting and Catering Staff to serve meals and drinks to the patrons of their business. Functions and special occasions held on the premises are generally Weddings, Anniversaries and other special occasions.Ultimately, you should be able to ensure customer satisfaction whilst carrying out duties required during the shift.
Catering can and will include, fine dining and silver service, buffets and barbecues.
As experienced waiting staff your duties will include:
- Show customers to their seats and present our variety of dishes and drinks
- Attend to the tables and guarantee compliance to cleanliness standards
- Check the quality of the final servings and resolve any issues
- Work with other staff as a team
- Work diligently to achieve outstanding service quality
As experienced waiting staff you will have the following skills:
- Proven work experience as waiting staff would be ideal.
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers
- Outstanding people skills
- Patient and friendly with demonstrated experience in problem solving
- Good physical condition
- Food safety training would be an advantage
The hours of this role are usually Friday or Saturday either 2pm till 10pm or 6pm till 11pm but shifts can vary so if applicants can be flexible.
The salary £7.50ph.
TF10, TELFORD, SHROPSHIRE, ENGLAND
If these vacancies seem appealing to you, to apply please CLICK APPLY.