Are you looking for a new and exciting job opportunity? A position has become available for a wood machine / router operative to join an expanding Vehicle conversion company based in Telford.
The company, a successful commercial vehicle accessory manufacturer are looking for a new member to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
You will be required to operate the router, training can be provided for the right candidate.
As a router machine operative your duties include:
- Setting up and operating router machine to cut and shape wood
- Use pedal to start machine and hand guides direction of cutter
- Planning jobs following technical drawings
- Adhering to Health and Safety rules and regulations
- General housekeeping duties
As a router machine operator you must have the following skills:
- Excellent practical skills
- The ability to follow detailed instructions
- Good levels of concentration and attention to detail
- Excellent maths skills to make calculations and take measurements
- Previous experience using wood cutting machines
- A background as a carpenter / bench joiner would be desireable
This is an immediate start and working hours of this position are Monday to Friday 7am till 5pm but you will need to be flexible depending on business requirements. In return you will be paid an hourly salary of £8.25 per hour.
To Apply please CLICK APPLY