Are you looking for casual, part time bar work? Shifts are mainly weekends, my client needs flexible bar Staff to serve a variety of drinks to the patrons of their business. Functions and special occasions held on the premises are generally Weddings, Anniversaries and other special occasions. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure customer satisfaction whilst carrying out duties required during the shift.
As experienced Bar Staff your duties will include:
- Dispensing a variety of alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages
- Ensuring bar area is kept clean at all times
- Check the quality of the final servings and resolve any issues
- Work with other staff as a team
- Work diligently to achieve outstanding service quality
As experienced waiting staff you will have the following skills:
- Proven work experience as Bar staff is essential
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Patient and friendly and ensuring guests requirements are met
- Good physical condition and be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Comply with Health & Safety and Hygiene
The hours of this role are usually Friday or Saturday 5pm till 12am but shifts can vary so if applicants can be flexible.
The salary £7.50ph.
TF10, TELFORD, SHROPSHIRE, ENGLAND
If these vacancies seem appealing to you, to apply please CLICK APPLY.