Our Client is currently recruiting a Photo Mec Operator for shop floor due to continued growth and success.
The ideal candidate will be IT Literate with a keen eye for detail with good literacy and numerical skills.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working in the pre-production department you will be producing production art works from master copy's.
- Developing, inspecting and laminating using a specialist machine you will be creating a range of art works for each department.
- Producing kits for prototypes provided by customers, ensuring accuracy when inspecting the master copy's using a light box and completing repairs where needed.
- Ensuring all the kits and art work are labelled and filed away correctly within a specific numbered system.
Full training can be provided for this role however this would suit an applicant with experience in QC or a good eye for detail.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experience:
- Able to work alone or as part of a team with time management skills.
- Organised with literacy and numerary skills.
- Experience in a production environment is preferred by not essential.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 8.15am - 4.15pm (40 hours per week)
Over time is paid at time and one third in the week and time and one third on Saturdays and Double Time on Sundays.
This position is leading to permanent after a successful probationary period of 13 weeks.
To apply for this vacancy please click Apply.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk