Due to continued growth our client based in Bridgnorth is currently recruiting 2 x CSCS Card Mechanical Fitters for a temporary contract which could lead to permanent for the right person.
As a Mechanical Fitter you will:
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and/or experience:
- Work to erect steel structures to construct scaffolding and work platforms.
- Enjoy technical work in a physically demanding role.
- Have good hand-eye coordination to be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Have practical ability with an eye for detail.
- Be able to work at various locations across the midlands.
- Be able to strip down machines ready for maintenance and repair.
The standard working hours for this position are Monday 7am to 4pm however the ideal candidate will be flexible with the ability to start earlier/finish later due to travel depending on business requirements. Over time will be paid at an enhanced rate after 40 hours worked.
- Positive attitude towards work, with ability work on own initiative in some cases.
- Proven Track record in mechanical fitting
- Experience using hand and power tools would be an advantage but is not essential.
- CSCS Card.
In return you will be paid an hourly salary of £14.00 per hour.
This position is temporary initially however could lead to permanent for the right person.
To apply for this vacancy please click Apply.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk