Warehouse Operatives - MoD Distribution Facility, Donnington, Telford
We are currently recruiting talented Warehouse Operatives to join our team at the new MoD distribution centre in Donnington, supporting the British armed forces at home and abroad.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out assigned tasks including picking, packing, consolidation and presentation of issues to the Despatch area, receipts process, unpacking, checking and bringing on charge stores to the Warehouse Management System.
- Carrying out assigned administrative tasks including, but not limited to, allocation of orders and the booking in and out of stock
- Operation of the Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and carry out other assigned computer based tasks as required
- Undertaking any other duties that may be assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good understanding of Warehouse practices.
- Be PC literate, with knowledge of Excel, word and e-mail
- The ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Be reliable, punctual and committed
- Previous FLT experience would be advantageous but is not essential
- Monday - Friday 08.00-16.00
To be eligible you need:
- NO unspent convictions and be able to pass a basic Criminal Record Check/Disclosure (DBS check)
- Ability to provide 3 years referencing contacts
- The right to work in the UK