Pertemps are looking for a Temporary to Permanent Machine Operator with an engineering or quality background in our clients engineering factory based in Hortonwood.
Your responsibilities will involve adhering and logging malfunctions and breakdowns with the reporting system and feeding back to management. You will be required to adhere to both health, safety and environmental regulations and follow company requirements to wear personal protective equipment and carrying out manual lifting operations.
The Successful candidate:
- Must be able to operate machinery equipment efficiently
- Previous Industrial experience
- Good working knowledge of health and safety
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build and maintain relationships
- Good working knowledge and practical application of health & safety
Your hours will be 12 Hours per Day
The 2 Week Cycle will mean your working days are as follows:
Monday Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
The Salary will be £7.83 per hour plus shift allowance of 10% and will be permanent for the right candidate.
If you would like to be put forward for the role. Please click apply.