Our client, a worldwide leader in their specialist field, is looking for time served, experienced mechanical or multi-skilled engineers to join their team on a 12 month contract to assist in the production of their bespoke machinery.
The role will predominantly involve :
- Responsible for the build and maintenance of various bespoke mechnical systems.
- Previous mechanical fitting, fabricating or machining experience required
- Solid mechanical knowledge base
- A good understanding of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Fault finding experience
- Involved in projects from the concept and detail through to implementation, testing and handover.
- Comfortable working in a multi-disciplinary environment with other specialist engineers
- Good time keeping skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage your time efficiently.
Average working week of 40 hours
8.00am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday
Plenty of overtime available.
The role will involve heavy lifting, especially with the assembly aspects.
Salary £15+ per hour (dependent on experience)
Start date to be confirmed in April 2019.