HGV 1 Drivers needed for Royal Mail Wolverhampton
Looking for your chance to be a part of Christmas? Want to supply happiness to communities over the festive period? Royal Mail are now looking for HGV 1 Drivers, spreading joy over the celebratory season
Pertemps Driving Division are supporting Royal Mail at their busiest time of year.
HGV1 Driver duties will include;
- Driving a double decker trailer delivering yorks and cages of mail
- Handball is required as you do need to help with loading and unloading
- Morning, afternoon and night shifts available
- Weekday and weekend work available
- Deliveries to other Royal Mail sites nationwide
The successful HGV 1 driver will need;
- A valid C+E driving licence
- A valid Digi and CPC card
- To pass a security clearance that will be applied for on your behalf
- To successfully pass a half day induction
This contract will be starting in November lasting into 2021 !
To be considered for this HGV 1 driver role in Wolverhampton please click " Apply" now