A fantastic job opportunity has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a world class Tier 1 and 2 supplier of engineering components for the automotive industry. Having current contracts with some of the ‘Big Players' in the automotive world and branches in Europe, North America and Asia this is a great opportunity.
• Two years technical training with 3 to 5 years experience or machine repair apprenticeship
• Able to read and follow drawings and blueprints
• Able to use a wide variety of precision measuring devices
• Able to use a wide variety of metal working, hand and power equipment
• Proficient in welding
• Able to repair pneumatics, hydraulics, machine alignment and bearing fits
• Perform a variety of tasks to maintain and repair machinery and equipment
• Ability to determine needs for electrical repair or assistance, machine repair or modification
• Ability to machine replacement parts when necessary or request parts to be requisitioned
• Production machine repair and troubleshooting of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and a good understanding of PLC's
• Ability to perform preventative maintenance
• Self starter with minimal supervision
• Keep all equipment within the plant running in the most effective way
The successful candidate will be expected to work a double day shift pattern of 6am till 2pm / 2pm till 10pm. In return for working the shifts and your experience a fantastic remuneration package is on offer including a shift allowance, quarterly gain share bonus schemes and overtime.
Please be advised if you do not receive any contact from a member of our team within 14 days of your application on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.