A fantastic and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Transport Planner to join an established Logistics company located in the Stoke on Trent area.
This challenging, exciting and diverse new role will appeal to an individual who enjoys working as part of a team. You will be based in the busy traffic office consistently providing efficient customer service through effective planning, organisation and management of dispatching and routing heavy goods vehicles.
• Efficient organisation and management of route planning for a variety of vehicles.
• Following company procedures and maintaining records.
• Maintain open and effective two way communication with all drivers, internal and external contact.
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
• Come from a transport planner/coordination background.
• Confidence with the ability to take responsibility and make decisions in a pressurised environment.
• Ability to multitask a large workload with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience of using databases and spread sheets.
• Customer focus with the ability to build effective relationships with team, client and other third parties.
• Knowledge of driver's hours, working time directive and current regulations.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday starting at 8am and finishing at 5pm.
Excellent remuneration benefits are offered to include a starting salary of £28k, together with a generous pension scheme, annual leave entitlement…etc.
Immediate start available. Genuine straight permanent job opportunity with excellent career prospects. Please click on the apply button to submit your details or email your CV directly to Sandeep.email@example.com
Please be advised if you do not receive any contact from a member of staff within 14 days of your application on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.